Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our families - who are they?

Sunday - I had a bit of extra time, so thought I'd post you a few more photos of some of our families.
Leading the charge is Barb - had to post this photo of our shopper extrordinaire - and her designer furry handbag - isn't it cool?
Here is Barb with her hubbie Rob and son Lee.
Next up is Deb Hunt and Joe Triscari and their kids Trixie and Luke.

Then we have Michael, Sue, Tom and Lettie Pirotta.


Yes, its Brendan and myself (Michelle) in a rare moment without the children. I think you have seen plenty of photos of Sam and Lily on the rest of the blog!

Here is Paul, Andrea and Jin Turpie

Here are Bill, Liz and Amelie Reddick

I've got two more families to take photos of, so I'll post them later - Jill & Michael Stemp, and Che Soon & Johnny Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment